The Ultimate Haircut Franchise Opportunity
Learn about our haircut franchise and what sets us apart from the competition.
FREE INDUSTRY OUTLOOK REPORT:
Learn more about the mens barbershop franchise industry.
The Big Haircut Franchise Business
One thing which sets the haircut franchise industry apart from other industries is its reliability and stability. It’s not just about haircuts anymore. The barbershop can be seen as a haven from stress and worry, where men can relax, partake in a form of self-care and immerse themselves in a friendly community.
The Ultimate Barber takes this barbershop industry and revolutionizes it with technology and multiple revenue streams. Customers have a streamlined experience by using technology to make their appointments through a website or an app, and franchise owners can take advantage of offering a propriety line of high-quality haircare products.
There’s little doubt about the need for barbershops (and, subsequently, barbershop franchises). Consider that:
- The U.S. barbershop market size is estimated at around $5 billion.
- One study found that brick-and-mortar barbershops account for 81% of total men’s grooming products sales.
- The U.S. barbershop industry has averaged annual growth of 5.9% in the past three years, reaching $1.1 billion in revenue.
- 44% of American men visited a barber in the past year.
- 82.54% of the U.S. population had 2-3 haircuts within six months.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch today to learn more about haircut franchise opportunities with The Ultimate Barber.